Several attempts have been made since the foundation of the Grammar School to create a student`s magazine with its own logo
- “Spoko” was established in November 2000.
- Mr. Dorpmund and some pupils, who were interested in this project, are the so called Founding Fathers.
- “Spoko” should present school items more clearly to the pupils, connect pupils, report about highlights at school, inform about any activities at school organized by different students or classes and last but not least introduce new teachers and pupils. Special wishes of pupils/classes are always taken into consideration.So there are also riddles, jokes, book and song review , new trends in music and fashion,…
- It has always been essential to include photos of our school life.
- The school magazine “Spoko” should also contribute to make our European School DPG
- Löcknitz more attractive to the general public. It is planned to print this magazine 2 or 3 times a year.
- A charity for our school “Friends and Promoters of the DPG e.V.” supports the projectimaginatively and financially.
- In the near future we`ll try to print our magazine at school, too.